THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Dream, My Future

                           All of us we have a bright future and dreams in our life. As a students I have a future to become a successful someday.

                            I considered my future as my life and my dream as my inspiration. To become a successful registered nurse, I want to do my best, with all my life to achieve my goals. All I can, I work and study hard, be responsible, be corteous and should not forget to pray and asked help to our Almighty God in times of challenges. With all my dreams that I want to be granted, I will considered it as my strenght and special gift wityh all my heart. To become a bright future, someday all my dreams, ambition in our life will succeed. Not unless, your'e not influence to others who are no plan to succeed in life. One best thing we should do as a students, we should start with the excellent performances in our class, be serious in any topic that we have discussed and we should listen carefully and attentively for that we understand the lesson. If we follow these ways our bright future will improved.


                            Successful life is just like a wheel which is sometimes we are in the top, sometimes we are at the center. But if we are facing our problems or challenges, we achieve our goals in life and we are still there at the top continuing for our great excellent performance in our life.

0 comments: